Thursday 23 February 2017

Reflection: Heart Wisdom of Your Future Self (9:20 min) - Tara Brach

Reflection: Heart Wisdom of your Future Self –

By connecting with your future self, this reflection guides you in accessing the deep wisdom and unconditional love of your own awakening heart.

“I returned to the river. I returned to the mountains. I begged – I begged to wed every object and creature. And when they accepted, God was ever present in my arms. And He did not say, ‘Where have you been?’ For then I knew my soul – every soul – has always held him.”

Excerpt from: When I Was the Forest – Meister Eckhart

NOTE: this reflection from the closing of Tara’s talk: Trusting Our Awakening Heart

The post Reflection: Heart Wisdom of Your Future Self (9:20 min) appeared first on Tara Brach.



from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8196908 https://www.tarabrach.com/reflection-heart-wisdom-future-self/

No comments:

Post a Comment